hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello,(:

Monday, November 7, 2011

Reblog and bold what applies to you.
i'm loud
I’m sarcastic.
I cry easily. 
I have a bad temper. 
I'm easy to get along with. 
I have more enemies than friends.
I’ve smoked
i drink coffee
I clean my room daily.
My appearance:
I wear make up
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
I wear contacts
i wear glasses.
I have braces.
I change my hair color often.
I have a piercing
i have small feet
Relationships:
I’m in a relationship now.
I'm single
I'm crushin'
I've missed an ex before
I’m always scared of being hurt.
I've told someone i didn't love them when i did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight
Friendships:
I have a best friend
I have at least ten REAL friends.
I've gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
I’ve beaten up a friend. 
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least 5 people with my life.
Experiences:
I've been on a plane
I've taken a taxi
I've taken a city bus
I've taken a school bus
I've made a speech
I’ve been in some sort of club.
Music:
I listen to R&B
I listen to pop
I listen to techno
I listen to rock
I'm one of those people who will play songs repeatedly until i hate them
I download music
I buy CD’s. 
Family Life:
I get along with both of my parents for the most part
My biologic parents are still together
I have at least one brother
I've been kicked out of the house
I've sworn at my parents(not in th face luh LOL)
I’ve made my parents cry. 
I've lied to my parents
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am. 
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. 
Hair:
I've had streaks(gold, orange, brown:))
I've cut my hair in the past year
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve been blonde. 
I’ve had black.
I’ve been red.
I use conditioner
I've curled my hair 
I've straightened my hair


5:26 PM