hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello,(:

Thursday, August 6, 2009

ellox... yesterday went to Dunman High fer GAT test...my dad drove me ther; went with Chang Min((; went there, Bernice reach liaox. saw Darryn;DD their orchestra so nice................ misssssssssss my erhu.....................)); dhen went up to 2nd floor to register n go in to th 'room'. waited 'n' waited....dhen i put on specs looked around, saw my fwens frm other schs! haha.dhen no chance to say hi coz sit far away ma...... there were 38 questions n we were given 30 minutes to do th paper.questions were quite easy!(; i look around lyk quite alot of ppl nvr finish th paper. lolsss. dhen its lyk so embarassing. -.-''' Todae MT lesson so not fun de lorh. walao eh. Cai lao shi so....so... dunno how describe. Choon Kang was busy gabbering nonsense abt me as usual. -.-Dhen cai lao shi dun care de lorh. smemore kinda 'scold' me sia. its not me! so yuan wand );

tmr ND celebrations! cheers~


4:04 PM